By clicking the above link, you will be redirected to SystmOnline .
NEW : You can now order your repeat prescriptions by using your smart phone
(currently only android and mac devices)
To use above facilities, you will require a username and password, which can be obtained by contacting the surgery or speaking to a receptionist.
For more information and to order prescriptions using different methods, please see below.
Prescriptions may be collected from surgery;
Repeat prescriptions may be requested by using one of the following methods:
- Click the link at the top of this page to use our new SystmOnline repeat prescriptions ordering system. It's easier and simpler to do.
- Return your order slip to the surgery by post. You can enclose a stamped addressed envelope if you would like us to return it to you.
- If you are ordering a large number of items and the envelope will be bulky please provide an envelope measuring 9 inches x 6 inches. This will still be covered by first class postage.
- Fax your order to us on 01604 646208.
- Bring your prescription request into the surgery and post it in the box at reception.
THREE FULL WORKING DAYS (72 HOURS) EXCLUDING
WEEKENDS AND BANK HOLIDAYS NOTICE IS REQUIRED
Script collection times if requested on:
Monday before 11:00am available after 4:00pm Thursday
Tuesday before 11:00am available after 4:00pm Friday
Wednesday before 11:00am available after 4:00pm Monday
Thursday before 11:00am available after 4:00pm Tuesday
Friday before 11:00am available after 4:00pm Wednesday
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO EMAIL PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS. This is due to the fact that the email account is not secure and should not be used for patient sensitive information.
Please note: for all fax and written requests for repeat medication, please make sure you give your patient ID number (if known) full name and date of birth as well as the medication you require.