Would you like the opportunity to work in a caring and friendly practice in Northampton?
Northampton is a vibrant town with plenty to offer in the way of parks, leisure facilities, restaurants and bars, good schools and a University. It is surrounded by leafy villages yet is close to the M1 and only 1 hour by train from central London.
We are looking for a salaried GP for four days a week or job share to join our friendly supportive practice. You will be working in modern purpose built premises with a pharmacy and dental surgery on site with dedicated doctors’ parking with full CCTV surveillance and near major roads.
• High QOF achieving plus range of Enhanced Services
• Training Practice
• List size 9,800
• Salary above average. Negotiable depending on experience
• 6 weeks annual leave
• 3 days study leave pro rata
If this appeals to you we are looking forward to meeting you! Please contact Dr Ong, on 01604 670780, email@example.com for further details or to arrange an informal visit.
Nurse Practitioner – Minor Illness
Woodview Medical Centre, a friendly training GP surgery in Northampton, is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner with prescribing and minor illness qualifications to complement our team of GPs, highly skilled nurses and Health Care Assistant.
The successful applicant will be required to work alongside our current Nurse Practitioners and GPs to manage the on the day demand and minor illness clinics. The team work collaboratively and the role is full supported with GP back up.
Good interpersonal skills and a reliable, professional attitude is necessary as well as the ability to work flexible hours including one Saturday morning a month. Experience in using SystmOne is not essential but would be desirable.
We envisage this being a full time position but finding the right candidate is more important so hours may be negotiable. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Apply though NHS JOB Job Reference: J180-A-18-199728
PARAMEDIC FOR GENERAL PRACTICE
Supportive friendly practice with on call GP support throughout the shift.
No out of hours duties.
The successful candidate should ideally be able to
- See patients who need urgent on the day appointments. To examine treat and triage effectively. Admission to hospital where needed
- Do home visits and refer patients / sign post to hospital where required.
- Be able to manage minor illness and prescribe where required.
- Read hospital letters, read code and add medication where needed. Write referrals where needed.
- File blood test results where needed according to practice developed protocol.
- Do quality improvement audits
- Work effectively as a team with other colleagues.
- Support GP colleague with other task including QoF and NHS health checks if needed.
Salary negotiable depending to experience and the ability to see minor illness’ and prescribe.
Working hours – Monday to Friday upto 30 hours.
Clinical room to let.
We have a clinical room including automatic bed, curtain and sink available to let. The room has its own access from the car park and a toilet near by. There is also a office and waiting area. Room is ideally suited for a beautician, physiotherapist or chiropractor although the room can be adapted for most needs.
Please contact Michelle on 01604 679215 for further information or to view the area.